FIFA Manager Season 2019
FIFA Manager Season 2019 is a patch for FIFA Manager 13, FIFA Manager 14 (since Update 1) and FIFA Manager 11 (not publicly released).
Updates[edit | edit source]
Initial release[edit | edit source]
The Season 2019 Patch was initially released on 13.01.2019. It was compatible with FIFA Manager 13 only.
Update 1[edit | edit source]
The Update 1 for the Season 2019 Patch was relased on 10.02.2019. Since this update, the Patch is working with FIFA Manager 14.
- Winter transfers
- Added 2 new playable countries - Kosovo and Gibraltar
- Added 4th league level in Ukraine and 3rd league level in Bulgaria
- Implemented basic editing features
- Added missing 3d kits for Wacker Innsburk, FC Junior, Vendsyssel FF, IK Sirius, Las Palmas
- Added all the 3d kits for clubs from Ukrainian Premier League, Russian Premier League, Russian First League
- Added 2d minikits for clubs
- Updated Parameter files
- Fixed: the reserve team did not play in the leagues of France
- Fixed: added ability to register new players in Spain in August
- Increased the size of jersey numbers (3d-match)
Update 2[edit | edit source]
The Update 2 for the Season 2019 Patch was relased on 14.04.2019.
- Transfers update
- Player ratings and talents changes
- Updated player appearance
- Updated league composition for some leagues (those where the new season was started)
- Improved leagues calendar
- Updated club and competition badges, portraits for players and staff
- Added some 3d kits (more than 100)
- Added missing minikit for Club Deportes Tolima
- New TV Pop-Ups for Champions League and Europa League
- New cup draw screens for Champions League and Europa League
- New ad-boards for some competitions (default, UEFA Champions League, English Premier League)
- More than 30 new tickets
- New 3D-balls for tournaments (more than 40 new balls)
- Fixed a possible crash 30.06 (30 June)
- Fixed a possible problem with the resolution (the resolution cannot be changed)
- Assistant Managers now can't become managers - this option worked incorrectly, and it has been disabled.
- Added the ability to disable (increase) the loans limit
- Updated the list of EU countries
- Improved editing features
Update 3[edit | edit source]
The Update 3 for the Season 2019 Patch was relased on 13.05.2019.
- Database update
- Added TV PopUps for: English Premier League, Bundesliga, Bundesliga 2, LaLiga Santander, LaLiga 1|2|3, Serie A.
- Added more screens for competitions (matchdays)
- Fixed a possible crash (error 0x00ae2983)
- Loans limit is now disabled by default
- Possibility to increase the salary to players now working in the club-owner mode
- Changed age limit to finding staff
Update 4[edit | edit source]
The Update 4 for the Season 2019 Patch was released on 18.06.2019.
- Added TV Popups: Ligue 1, Russian Premier League
- Added goalkeeper kits, kitnumbers and captain's armbands (3D match)
- Added ad-boards (3D match)
- Errors fixing
Links[edit | edit source]
FIFA Manager 19 (Season 2019) - project page on ModDB
[FM13|FM14] Season 2019 - Universal Converter Project - project page on fm-zocker.de forums
[FM13/FM14] FIFA Manager - Season 2019 (18/19, 19) - project page on fm-arena.de forums
Season 2019 - FIFA Manager 13 - project page on soccergaming.com forums
[FM13] Season 2019 - Universal Converter Project - project page on fifam.ru forums
[Patch] FIFA Manager 13|14 - Season 2019 (18/19, 19) - project page on rutracker.org
Season 2019 - FM 13 | FM 14 - project page on fifamanagerbrasil.com.br forums
Season 2019 - FM 13 | FM 14 - project page on PCFutbolMania forums
Season 2019 - FM 13 | FM 14 - project page on FIFAPolonia forums
FIFA Manager 19 (Season 2019) - project page on playground forums